Class of 83' Next Generation Fund
The STETHS Class of ’83 is pleased to offer (15) scholarships annually over a five-year period to (3) students. The awardees will be students from Grades Eight through Ten who are financially burdened and academically performing below the 60 percentile.
The scholarship recipient must meet the following criteria:
- Students whose parents/guardians find it financially challenging to meet the expenses of secondary education.
- A satisfactory attendance record
- Academic grades below the 60 percentile but not less than 50
- Performance Review at six months
- Essay submitted with a minimum of 250 words, “Why am I deserving of this scholarship.”
Each subsequent year, three new students will be awarded scholarships based on the same criteria.
Send the completed application to: [email protected]